I began my academic career by learning how to model in the context of forestry science. Due to this I conducted my PhD work in forest ecology and statistics and modelled their dynamics and structure. Throughout my doctoral studies and my work afterwards I analysed and modelled various aspects of tree and forest stands, thus deepening my knowledge in R and in statistical analysis. I also continued my work learning about forest simulators.
As a postdoctoral fellow at UQAT, through working with SORTIE-ND and studying the successional dynamics, I aim to apply my previous knowledges, in boreal forests and mixed stands, and extend my expertise in forest ecology, statistics and modelling.
Courriel : kobra.maleki[at]uqat.ca
Titre du projet : Modelling successional dynamics in the boreal mixedwoods.
Directeur : Benoit Lafleur
Co-Directeur : Yves Bergeron
- Bachelor studies in Forestry, Guilan University, Iran
- Master studies in Forestry, Tarbiat Modares University, Iran
- Ph.D. studies in forestry, University of Life Sciences, Estonia
Publications : (voir la liste complète)
- Kobra Maleki, Benoit Lafleur, Alain Leduc, Yves Bergeron, 2020. Modelling the influence of different harvesting methods on forest dynamics
in the boreal mixedwoods of western Quebec, Canada. For. Ecol. Manage. 479:118545 DOI:10.1016/j.foreco.2020.118545
- Kobra Maleki, Freddy Nguema Allogo, Benoit Lafleur, 2020. Natural Regeneration Following Partial and Clear-
Cut Harvesting in Mature Aspen-Jack Pine Stands
in Eastern Canada. Forests 11:741 DOI:10.3390/f11070741
- Kobra Maleki, Benoit Lafleur, Brian Harvey, Marc Mazerolle, Nicole J. Fenton, 2020. Changes in Deadwood and Understory Vegetation
12 Years after Partial and Clearcut Harvesting in
Mixedwood Stands of Western Quebec, Canada. Forest Science 66(3):337-350 DOI:10.1093/forsci/fxz087
- Kobra Maleki, Mohamadou Alpha Gueye, Benoit Lafleur, Alain Leduc, Yves Bergeron, 2020. Modelling Post-Disturbance Successional Dynamics
of the Canadian Boreal Mixedwoods. Forests 11(1):3 DOI:10.3390/f11010003